If your CrossWave® Cordless is hard to push while cleaning, we’ll help you fix the issue in this video.
- First, make sure the water and formula tank is full.
- Then select the proper spray setting for the type of floor you are cleaning.
- The Area Rug button will put down more water than the Hard Floor button.
- A thick stuck-on mess could also make it difficult to push through, but once the mess is clean your CrossWave® should move smoothly.
- Also check for hair or debris tangled on the wheels. This could keep the wheels from turning and make it hard to push your CrossWave®.
- Transitioning from cleaning hard floors to a rug could also make it hard to push. The thicker the rug is, the more difficult it may be to push.
These tips should help you push through any mess you encounter on your bare floors or area rugs.