After cleaning with your CrossWave®, you should always empty and clean the dirty water tank. We'll show you how to do it in this video.
- First, make sure your CrossWave® is turned OFF and not sitting on the 3-in-1 Docking Station.
- To remove, grab the handle in front of the dirty water tank and press down on the release button
- Grasp the top of the tank and pull up to remove it.
- Pull the silver strainer up and out to throw bigger debris in the trash.
- Empty the dirty water into a sink, then rinse your tank and the strainer.
- Remove the filter from the top of the tank by pulling up.
- Hand wash the filter and screen using warm water.
- Then rinse the float, located on the bottom of the dirty water tank's top.
- If the inside area where the dirty water tank sits is dirty, wipe it clean with a rag or towel.
- Leave the parts out to dry before reassembling.
- Once dry, replace the strainer and the top of the dirty water tank.
- Then insert the filter.
- To replace the dirty water tank, insert the bottom first at an angle and push into place until you hear a click.
Your dirty water tank is now empty and clean and ready for next time you use your CrossWave®.