If you’re experiencing streaking on your floors from here are some tips to help.
- You might not be using enough fresh cleaning solution when cleaning. See our “Filling the Clean Tank” video to help fix the issue.
- Make sure to hold the trigger while you’re cleaning to leave an even finish on your floor.
- Streaking can also occur if you use too much water during passes, causing your brushes to become over saturated.
- To fix release the trigger after making wet passes and go over the wet area without spraying. This also helps floors dry faster.
- The last cause for streaking could be dirty brush rolls. Make sure you’re running the Self-Cleaning Cycle after each use to help clean brush rolls. See our “Maintenance” video for complete steps. Also be sure to replace your brush roll after 10 hours of use. To order new ones, head to BISSELL.com.