If your CrossWave® Cordless Max lost suction power while you were cleaning, follow these steps.
- First, make sure your CrossWave® is turned OFF and not sitting on the 3-in-1 Docking Station.
- Check the dirty water tank and make sure there are no clogs in the hose below it
- Remove the filter and clean debris from both the screen and filter. Also empty the dirty water tank and leave the filter out to dry completely before replacing it. See our “Maintenance” video for complete steps
- Next, remove the brush roll window by pulling up. To remove the brush roll, pull up on the white tab.
- Remove any debris or string and replace it by putting the right side in first. Push down to lock into place.
- Secure the brush window by inserting the tabs on the front and pressing down into place until you hear a click.
Now that your CrossWave® is free of obstructions, you can get back to cleaning!