Filling your clean water tank will make sure you have fresh cleaning solution to begin cleaning with your CrossWave® Cordless Max.
- The clean water tank is located on the back of the machine.
- To remove use your thumb and put it in the indent on the top middle of the tank and pull back.
- Unscrew the cap.
- The tank has two measuring volumes, large area cleaning, and small area cleaning.
- For small areas, up to 350 square feet, fill first with warm water then formula, to the small area fill lines.
- Screw the cap back on the tank.
- Replace the tank by aligning it with the grooves and slide it back into place until you hear a click.
Your CrossWave® Cordless Max is now filled with formula and ready to clean!