Assembling your CleanView Rewind vacuum is easy, we’ll show you how! The only tool you will need to assemble your vacuum is a Phillips screwdriver.
- Place the handle on the vacuum base and press down firmly
- Next, insert the two screws into the back of the unit. Tighten by rotating the screws clockwise
- Place the extension wand clip on the back of the unit and twist clockwise to lock in place. The crevice tool is stored inside the extension wand and can be stored on the back of the machine.
- Line up the tabs on the hose end to the vacuum base and twist clockwise to lock in
- Wrap the hose up and around the hose wrap located on the handle. Slide the end of hose into the lower hose
- The TurboBrush can be stored on the handle
- The dusting brush can be stored above the hose wrap holder
That’s it! You’re now ready to start using your CleanView Rewind vacuum.