Your CleanView vacuum has a brush roll that may require some maintenance. We’ll show you how! You will need a Phillips screwdriver.
- Start by unplugging your machine
- Lay the vacuum down to the ground to expose the brush roll
- Use your Phillips screwdriver to remove the 6 screws holding the brush cover
- Grab both ends of the brush and lift straight out of the vacuum while slipping the brush off the belt
- Clear the brush roll of any hair and debris and inspect by placing it on its end and spin. The brush should spin freely. If it doesn’t spin; it may be time to replace.
- Thread the belt and line up the end cap to reassemble the roller
- You can now replace the bottom cover and reinsert the 6 screws using your Phillips screwdriver
We hope these steps get you back on track to using your CleanView vacuum!