If you are having power troubles with your CleanView vacuum, here are some tips.
- Start by plugging in your machine to a grounded outlet
- To power on the machine, step on the red Power Switch Pedal located on the back of the vacuum by the bottom
- If there is still no power, unplug your machine from the wall
- Check the entire length of the power cord, and discontinue use if there is any damage
- Check to see if the outlet is working. You can test this by plugging something small like a cell phone charger.
- Often homes have several outlets on the same breaker, and the breaker can be tripped if multiple appliances are plugged into those outlets
- Try using an outlet in a different area or resetting any tripped breakers
We hope these few tips get you back to cleaning!