If you find that your CleanView is louder than normal, the following tips may help resolve this issue.
- You may be using the incorrect height adjustment. Adjust to the correct height setting
- The hose may not be attached to the suction opening. Grasp the hose wand and firmly push into the hose wand base.
- Check the hose for any cracks or holes
- There may be a clog. Check for any debris build-up in the inner cyclone, hose and foot or lower hose.
- Dirty filters can make your vacuum louder by restricting airflow.
- Your machine comes with two filters. To locate the Pre-Motor filter, press the tank release button and remove the dirt tank
- To access the filter, press the Filter Button found on the front of the tank and remove the foam filter from the tray
- The pre-motor filter can be hand washed in warm water. A mild detergent may be used if desired.
- Once completely dry, the filter can be placed back into the tank lid. Close the lid and return the tank back to the vacuum and press firmly until you hear a “click”
- The Post-Motor filter is located on the bottom of the tank.
- To remove, firmly pull the filter tray out.
- Push the pleated filter down through the filter tray
- This filter may NOT be washed. If dust or debris accumulates on the filter, gently tap the filter on the side of a waste basket.
- Once clean, the filter can be placed back into its tray and back into the machine.
- The dirt tank may be full or not in place correctly. Empty the dirt tank over a trash bin, place the tank back on the vacuum, and press firmly until you hear a “click”
We hope you found these tips useful and your CleanView is running back to normal!