If you find that your CleanView vacuum is hard to push, you may need to adjust the height adjustment dial.
- Turn the dial on the foot of the vacuum to the desired setting. If the dial is difficult to turn, tilt the vacuum back slightly to take the weight off the foot while turning
- The lowest setting should be used for low pile carpet or bare floors
- A medium setting will be useful on medium pile carpet
- The highest setting should be used for high pile and most shag carpet.
- For optimal carpet cleaning performance, adjust to the lowest practical setting. If the vacuum is hard to push, adjust to the next highest setting
You are now ready to clean! We hope you found these tips useful.