If you are experiencing suction trouble, there may be a clog. We’ll show you how to take care of this.
- Start by unplugging your machine
- Remove the dirt tank from the machine by pressing the release button and lifting up
- Check the suction inlet on the body of the vacuum and clear it of debris if needed
- Remove the hose completely and remove any debris as needed.
- If necessary, you may use a broom handle to unclog the hose by pushing through both openings.
- Also, the lower hose may have a clog. To access it, use a phillips head screwdriver to remove the one screw and lay the hose flat
- You can use a broom handle on the lower hose as well
- If the clog persists, please refer to our Brush Roll Maintenance video
These few steps should help clear any clog and get you back to cleaning!