It may be time to empty and clean your dirt tank. These easy steps will teach you how!
- First, unplug the machine
- Press the tank’s release button to remove the tank.
- Empty the dirt tank over a trash container by pressing the lid release button to empty
- To clean the cyclone, twist counter clockwise and pull down to remove
- The cyclone can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Let the cyclone completely dry before placing back in the tank
- To replace, align the arrow on the cyclone with the unlock icon on the back of the tank. Press in and turn clockwise to lock
- After emptied, close the tank, place back on the vacuum and press firmly until you hear a "click"
That’s it! You are now ready to start using your CleanView vacuum again!