Clean Tank with Cap for the BISSELL® JetScrub™ Pet Carpet Cleaner, Series 2529.
Follow these instructions to properly fill the Clean Tank:
NOTE: Fill with warm (140°F/60°C MAX) tap water and add the appropriate BISSELL® formula. Do not use boiling water. Do not heat water or tank in microwave.
- The Clean Tank is on the back of the machine.
- Lift the tank straight up to remove from the machine
- Unscrew the cap from the Clean Water Tank
- Fill the Clean Water Tank with water and formula - with just cleaning formula, fill with hot tap water to the Water Fill Line above Carpet Cleaning. Add formula to the Formula Fill Line above Carpet Cleaning. If you're using a Boost formula additive, add one ounce too your tank. If you are using Antibacterial Formula with EasyFill System™, Fill with hot tap water to the Water Fill Line above the EasyFill line. Twist the yellow cap back onto the tank. Firmly insert the formula bottle into the cap on the tank and squeeze until formula reaches the Formula line.
- Screw the cap back onto the Clean Water Tank
- Align tank with grooves on back of the machine. Slide tank down until you hear a "click."
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Clean Tank with Cap JetScrub™|