Charger for the BISSELL® ICONpet™ Robotic Vacuum
Follow these instructions for Docking and Charging your Robot:
- To help the robot find its home, we recommend at least 40 inches (1 meter) of space between the dock and any walls or obstacles around it.
- Choose a spot with a good WiFi signal in your home.
- Set up the dock in a central part of your home to help improve docking success.
- For best docking performance, dock should be on hard floor surface.
- Robot may spend up to 20 minutes searching for dock when the battery is low.
- Plug the Power Adapter into the wall and the back of the dock. The light will illuminate when the dock is ON.
- Turn the Power Switch on the bottom of the robot ON (I).
- Place the robot on the dock. The Battery Status Light will flash to indicate charging. Charge for 4 hours for maximum cleaning time.
This part works with 1 products. View Products
|Name||Charger ICONpet™ Robotic Vacuum|