Carpet Brush Roll for the BISSELL® JetScrub™ Pet Carpet Cleaner, Series 2529.
Follow these instructions for cleaning and replacing the brush roll and chamber:
- Grasp Brush Roll Nozzle on both sides and pull upward to remove
- Pull Brush Roll out by grabbing the Brush Roll tab and pulling upward
- Rinse your Brush Roll and Brush Roll Nozzle with warm water. The nozzle Clean Out tool can be used to remove hair and debris. Note: These parts are not dishwasher or automatic washing machine safe. If your Brush Roll Chamber is dirty, clean with a rag or towel
- Let your Brush Roll and Brush Roll Nozzle dry before reassembling
- Replace Brush Roll by inserting the Brush Roll end into the right side of the foot. Then lock the pull tab into place by pressing downward
- Replace the Brush Roll Nozzle by first lining up both Brush Roll Nozzle tabs with the edges of the foot. Then press the nozzle back into place until you hear a "click."
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Carpet Brush Roll JetScrub™|