Brush Roll for select Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum Cleaners including Series - 2281, 2475, 2461.
To replace the brush and belt follow these instructions:
- Unplug and turn vacuum over. Unscrew 10 Phillip-head screws to remove bottom cover.
- Pull Brush Roll straight out and slide belt off motor gear. Replace Brush Roll and/or belt.
- Inspect Brush Roll by placing it on its end and spin. The Brush Roll should spin freely multiple times by one flick. If it doesn't, replace the Brush Roll. Inspect Belt, replace it it appears damaged.
- Place belt back on the Brush Roll
- Pinch Belt around Brush Roll and hook back around the motor gear
- Rotate Brush Roll into places and line up end caps
- Re-attach bottom cover with 10 screws.
This part works with 5 products. View Products
|Name||Brush Roll for Select Pet Hair Eraser Vacuums|