To replace the belt, you will need 1 Phillips screwdriver and 1 Flathead Screwdriver.
- While the machine is upright, unplug the machine and remove both tanks.
- Remove the nozzle and brush chamber cover.
- Press the recline pedal and lay the machine on its back.
- Use the Flathead screwdriver and press it into the slot at the back and then front of the belt access door. Lift to remove the Belt Access Door.
- Turn the machine on its side an use a Phillips Screwdriver to remove the screw just underneath the wheel. Slide the wheel down to remove.
- Lay the machine back down on its back.
- Use a Phillips-head Screwdriver to remove the screw on the brush roll end cap. There are washers at the ends of the brush rolls, be careful that these do not fall off or get lost.
- Align brush rolls with belt at other end. To ensure alignment, hold the end of one brush roll and twist. The other brush roll rotates with it.
- Check that the washers are in place.
- Reassemble the belt and end cap, securing with screws you removed.
The video below will also provide a visual for assistance changing the belt.
This part works with 5 products. View Products
|Name||Brush Belt ProHeat 2X® Revolution® Pet Pro|