Your Bolt’s brush may not be turning for several reasons.
- It has a brush on/off switch so make sure it’s on.
- Your brush will automatically shutoff if it is bound by too much hair. A blinking red light will indicate this.
- To take care of this, turn your Bolt off, press the vacuum foot release button to disconnect from the vacuum
- Turn over of the foot of the machine to expose the brush roll.
- Slide the tab down to unlock, then lift the corner cover piece
- Grab the brush roll and remove
- Clear any hair or string from the brush ends, around the brush roll, and where it connects to the foot
- Place the brush roll back into the foot, then secure it into place by locking the tab.
- Replace the vacuum body into the foot.
Your brush roll is now cleared and ready to use again!