Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to show your pet some extra love. After all, it is love day! It doesn’t have to be dedicated to just your favorite human, your love can be equally given to your furry friend. We have come up with some fun ways you can shower a little extra love on your cat or dog this Valentine’s Day.
- Head to your local pet food store and buy some Valentine’s Day themed treats. There is never a shortage of Holiday fun in most stores and you’ll likely be able to find a special heart cookie or heart bone for your dog or cat. It’s also a good excuse to get their favorite treat for them for such a special occasion.
- Same theme, different idea. Find a fun Valentine’s toy for your furry friend. Or just find a fun new toy. Dogs and cats love stimulation, and new toys help with that. Keep your dogs occupied and show them some new tricks by playing a fun new game with them.
- Who doesn’t love some extra love and attention? Well we can assure you your dog or cat thrive on it. So, spend some extra time with them this Valentine’s Day. Lots of belly rubs and pets, cuddles on the couch, or throwing a ball in the yard are all ways to show them you care.
- Take your pet out on a special date. There are lots of pet friendly options in every town, so get on Google and find the ones near you. Maybe a pet friendly bar or dog park or even a fun store. We can assure you, you have options to treat your pet out to a day on the town.
- What about a simple and easy option? Drumroll please… a nice long walk! Maybe you’ve been busy lately and your walks have been short. Take the time to enjoy a nice long stroll with your pet and let them relish in the one-on-one time.
Have a great Valentine’s Day and don’t forget to spoil your pet to show them how much you love and appreciate them.