We’ve all done it, the unthinkable… spilled a glass of red wine on our (or worse, a friend’s) probably white carpet. So, not only are we now down a glass of wine, but there is a huge red wine stain leftover. BISSELL is here to help. Mike Foote, one of our chemists, has some tips and tricks on how to remove red wine from your carpet and help you out of this unfortunate situation.
- Spray the entire area generously with BISSELL Oxy Stain Destroyer
- Start at the bottom and work your way up
- Hit an area much larger than the visible stain, as stains spread out once they get to the backing of your carpet.
- As the formula reacts with the wine, the stain will instantly go colorless.
- If you cover the entire area with Oxy Stain Destroyer properly, and get the entire red wine stain from carpet backing, the stain will never come back again.
- Let it dry and you are done!