Are the filters in your Pet Hair Eraser® getting dirty? There are two different filters in your machine. One is the Pre-Motor Filter, and the other is the Post-Motor Filter.
- To get to your Pre-Motor Filter, press the Tank Release Button on your tank and pull it off the machine.
- Then pull the tab out on the front of the tank and pull up. You'll then see the Pre-Motor Filters.
- Pull out the Pre-Motor Filters from the top of the lid.
- Wash your filters with mild soap. Make sure you rinse properly and squeeze it out when finished.
- Let your filters dry completely before placing them back into your Pet Hair Eraser.
- When replacing the Pre-Motor Filters, make sure the thick foam filter goes last.
- The Post-Motor Filter is located on the bottom of where your tank sits.
- To get to it, pull the tab up and you will see your Post-Motor Filter
- Twist the filter counter-clockwise to remove.
- And pull straight up and out.
- Do NOT wash the pleated filter, simply tap the filter in the trash to get rid of any dust or debris.
- Once cleaned, re-insert the Post-Motor Filter and close the tab.
Now that both filters are cleaned, you may reinsert the tank and get back to cleaning.