If your Pet Hair Eraser® has run into issues picking up debris, it could be time for a brush and belt change. Before we start, you'll need a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Unplug your machine.
- Lay the vacuum back and onto its front to see underneath it.
- Unscrew the 9 screws to remove the cover.
- Pull the roller straight out and slide the belt off the motor gear if needed.
- To inspect the brush roll, set it on its end and spin it by flicking it once. If it doesn't spin freely it is time to replace your brush roll.
- Inspect your belt, if it is broken or damaged it will need to be replaced.
- Reassemble by placing the belt back on the brush roll then pinch the belt and hook it back around the silver motor gear.
- Line up the end caps of the brush roll and put into place. When the brush roll is in, turn it to align the belt.
- Reattach the cover and reinsert the 9 screws.
You are now ready to clean with your Pet Hair Eraser®.