The Pet Hair Eraser® includes a brush roll safety feature to warn users about proper height adjustment, or debris clogged in the brush roll. If the light turns red around the height adjustment knob, your brush roll safety feature has been activated.
- To fix, place your Pet Hair Eraser® in the upright position.
- Then turn your power switch to OFF.
- Vacuuming premium soft carpet may be why it's on. Turn the height adjustment knob to the "high carpet" setting.
- Also, make sure that your brush roll is clear of any large debris that may clog the system.
- Now simply turn your machine ON.
- The light should now be blue.