Let's get to know how to put together your Pet Hair Eraser®.
- Slide the end of the wand into the base of your machine. You'll hear a click when it's in place.
- To connect the hose, slide the arms in and down. Then press the bottom to click in.
- Secure the hose into the clip for neat storage.
- Insert the Cord Wrap by placing firmly until you hear another click. Then wrap the power cord around the cord wraps.
- It is important to know that your vacuum came in floor cleaning mode. If you want to use your tools, make sure to turn this knob so it is aligned to "Hose/Tool Suction" then turn it back to floor mode for vacuuming carpet.
- The Pet Hair Eraser® comes with an optional Febreze® Filter to freshen your home.
- Press the Tank Release button and pull it away from the vacuum.
- Pull the tab out on the front of the container and pull the handle up to open.
- Remove the yellow foam filter and replace it with the black Febreze® filter. make sure the black filter faces outward, covering the white mesh filter.
- Then, simply place the dirt container back into your Pet Hair Eraser®.
- To use the double tool caddy, slide the single tool caddy off and replace.
Now that your Pet Hair Eraser® is assembled you are ready to clean!