The brush roll on your Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vac helps provide a quick clean. If it ever stops spinning, these tips should help.
- First, remove the brush head by pressing the button and pulling out.
- Make sure it is in place securely. Use a coin to access the brush and check.
- Check both the brush roll and chamber for any large debris that may clog or stop the brush from spinning.
- If it is damaged or broken, you can buy a replacement on bissell.com.
- Replace your brush roll by re-inserting.
- Using the coin again, turn the groove counterclockwise to lock the brush in place.
- To reinsert, just push until you hear the click.
- After these steps, your brush roll should be back in action!