Your BISSELL MyAir personal air purifier has a 3-in-1 filter that we recommend you change once every 3 months. In this video we'll walk you through how to change the filter, so your machine stays in tip-top shape.
- The filter provides you with two layers of filtration. The pre filter captures larger debris like hair and dust while the pleated High Efficiency and Activated Carbon filter captures microscopic particles like pollen, pet dander, and odors.
- You'll know it is time to change your filter when the Filter Reset Button begins flashing
- Before you replace the filter, always make sure your air purifier is turned OFF and unplugged.
The filter is located inside the bottom of your MyAir air purifier. To access the filter, grip the handle on the bottom cover and twist
counterclockwise to the unlocked position and remove the bottom cover.
Remove the dirty filter and replace it with the new filter
Replace the bottom cover so that the arrows are aligned like this.
- Twist the bottom plate counterclockwise until it clicks into locking place.
- Once the new filter is in, plug in and turn your air purifier back on. Then, press and hold the filter reset button for 3 seconds until you hear a beep!
- The life of your filter depends on how often you run your air purifier and the air conditions in your home, however we still recommend you change them every 3 months