If there is no suction with your vacuum, you may have a clog. Here are a few tips.
- First, remove the battery from your vacuum by pressing the green buttons and then pulling out.
- Then remove the dirt bin.
- Check both ends of the tube for any debris that may clog the machine.
- Make sure to empty dirt bin and clean the filters if they are dirty.
- If you experience no suction when using a tool, remove the tool and check each opening for clogging.
These few tips should fix your no suction problem.