Here are some tips if your Hand Vac has no power or it is not charging.
- While unplugged, run your hands down the entire length of the charger cord for any rips or punctures.
- Inspect the prongs on the charger for any damage as well. If the charger needs to be replaced, please visit our website.
- Check to make sure the proper charger is being used. Do not use any other charger.
- If you have trouble charging the machine, try testing a different outlet in your home with a small device such as a cell phone charger.
- If you see 4 solid red lights, this indicates restricted air flow so check for a clog and clean the filter.
- If you see 1 flashing or 4 depleting red lights, your charger may have developed a fault and needs to be replaced.
- Replacement parts are located on www.bissell.com
After these few steps your should be up and running again.