We'll show you how to empty the dirt bin and clean the filter.
- Remove the dirt bin by firmly grasping it and pulling out.
- To empty the dirt bin, find the release latch and pull to open the bin and empty.
- You can also remove the filter and clear of any debris. Pull it out of the dirt bin.
- Gently tap the filter to remove any excess dirt.
- You may wash the filter under warm water. Do not use any detergents or soaps. The dirt bin may also be rinsed. Make sure both pieces are completely dry before replacing.
- You can then replace the filter back into the bin.
That's all it takes to empty and clean your dirt bin and filter!