Your ICONpet™ Cordless Vacuum comes with a pre- and post-motor filter.
- To clean the pre-motor filter, turn OFF the machine and remove the dirt tank. See our “Emptying the Dirt Tank” video for steps.
- Pull the filter out.
- Remove the filter from the filter frame.
- Remove debris.
- This filter can be cleaned by rinsing under warm water, squeeze to remove excess water.
- Let it dry for 24 hours before reassembling.
- Make sure you put the filter back with the tag side touching the frame.
- To clean the post motor filter press the latch on the back of the hand vacuum right above where it says “filter”.
- Pull the tag and remove the filter.
- If it’s dirty, remove any debris & tap it against a trash can. If necessary, this filter can be washed under running water. Just be sure it is completely dry before replacing.
- You can order replacement filters on BISSELL.com
- Put it back in the hand vac with the tag facing out and put the cover back on until you hear a click.
Now you can get back to cleaning!