There are 4 possible error codes your ICONpet™ Cordless vacuum may display.
- If the light by the first dot blinks, there’s a problem with the suction motor. You’ll need to contact Consumer Care.
- If the light by the two dots blinks it means your brush roll is stalled.
- See our “Brush Roll Maintenance” video to fix this issue.
- If the blue light by the three dots and the battery icon all blink there’s a battery issue and you’ll need to contact Consumer Care.
- If all three sets of blue lights and the battery light all blink there’s an air flow issue. Check for clogs in the machine and on the filters. See our “No Suction” video.
If your issue persists, contact our Consumer Care department.