Filling your clean water tank will make sure you have enough fresh cleaning solution to begin cleaning with your CrossWave.
- The clean water tank is located on the back of the machine.
- To remove the tank, grasp both sides of the tank and pull upward.
- Unscrew the cap.
- The tank has two measuring volumes, large area cleaning, and small area cleaning.
- For large area cleaning, fill the tank up to the SECOND water fill line water. Then fill it to the SECOND formula fill line with cleaning formula. This should cover areas up to 700 square feet.
- For small area cleaning, fill the tank up to the FIRST water fill line water. Then, fill it to the FIRST formula fill line with cleaning formula. This should cover areas up to 300 square feet.
- Replace the cap.
- Replace the tank by aligning it with the grooves and slide it back into to place until you hear a click.
Your CrossWave is now filled and ready to clean!