After cleaning with your CrossWave, you should always empty and clean the dirty water tank. Here's how to do it.
- To remove, grab the handle in front of the dirty water tank and press down on the release button.
- Grasp the top of the tank and pull up to remove it.
- Empty the dirty water into a sink, then rinse your tank
- Remove the filter from the top of the tank by pulling up.
- Hand wash the filter and screen using warm water.
- Then rinse the float, located on the bottom of the dirty water bin's top.
- If the inside area where the dirty water tank sits is dirty, wipe it clean with a rag or towel.
- Leave the parts out to dry before reassembling.
- Once dry, place the vacuum filter back into the dirty water tank top.
- Then replace the top of the dirty water tank.
- To replace the dirty water tank, insert the bottom first at an angle and push into place until you hear a click
Your dirty water tank is now empty and clean!