After cleaning with your CrossWave, it's recommended you clean the product thoroughly, including the removable brush roll, easy remove brush window and brush chamber.
- Make sure your machine is turned off and unplugged from an outlet.
- Grab the front of the brush roll window and pull upward to remove it.
- Remove the brush roll by grabbing the brush roll tab, and pulling up.
- To clean both the brush roll and brush roll window, rinse each under warm water.
- The brush roll chamber can get dirty too, make sure to wipe it with a paper towel or cloth to clean.
- Let your brush roll and brush roll window dry before you reassemble them.
- Once dry, place the brush roll back into your machine by inserting the brush roll end into the right side of the foot.
- Then press down on the other end until it locks into place under the tab.
- The brush roll window can now be replaced by lining up the tabs on the edges of the foot.
- Then you can push the brush roll window back into place until you hear a click.
- Watch our easy clean storage tray video to see an alternative way for cleaning your brush roll.
Now you can get back to cleaning!