Where Form and Function Meet In The Home!The BISSELL™ air320 Air Purifier is part of the BISSELL family of premium lifestyle air purifiers. This product combines form and function in your home using clean lines, smooth edges, mid-century modern legs, a discreet cord wrap, and a fabric filter that together compliment the design of almost any home. Beneath that design is a powerful machine you’d expect from BISSELL, a trusted homecare brand for nearly 150 years. The air320’s washable fabric filter is part of the 3 Stage Filtration that includes a pleated high efficiency filter to capture dust, pollen, hair and dander, and an activated carbon filter to capture pet odors, home odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The air320 fan speed is controlled by a soft-touch dial. This indoor air care machine works great in large rooms, like basements, living rooms and bedrooms, cleaning the air in a 1000 sq. ft. room once every hour. You’ve trusted us to clean and care for the floors in your home, now let us clean your air!
- Capture over 99% of 0.3 micron particles or larger on the lowest fan speed including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and dander with the air320’s 3 Stage Filtration.
- 3 Stage Filtration includes an activated carbon filter, a fabric pre-filter and a high efficiency filter.
- Activated carbon filter has a honeycomb structure to capture gasses and VOCs and odors from cooking, pets, smoke, and more.
- Monitor and receive indoor air quality feedback in real-time with the Automated CirQulate® System that adjusts to the fan speed you need.
- Enjoy a peaceful sleeping environment with automated night mode and whisper-quiet operation.
- Front panel filter access and intuitive controls contribute to an integrated design that compliments any living space.
- Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, basements, and other rooms up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Order new filters by clicking on “replacement parts” on this page or searching “2804” or “2677” on BISSELL.com.
- Comes with a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Intuitive single-touchpoint controls for fan speed, power, and filter reset functions.
The air320's filters are easily accessible from the front, meaning the air purifier can be placed against the wall and out of the way.
Atomic leg design provides product stability and elevated platform.
Rear cord storage and concealment solution means less extra cord just laying on the ground.
As less light enters a room, the digital display and air quality feedback light will turn off.
Perforated air outlet significantly reduces the occurrence of foreign objects falling into the air purifier.