Where Function and Form Meet In The Home!
Introducing the BISSELL™ air220. This machine packs powerful indoor air purifying power into a simplistic and sleek machine, bringing form and function together in your home. The unique design is apparent in the air220's clean lines and smooth edges, and below that design is a powerful machine you'd expect from BISSELL, a trusted homecare brand. The air220 has a soft-touch dial that lets you control both fan speed and power. It has a discrete cord wrap and filters that can be accessed from the front panel, so you can keep it against a wall in your home. Underneath the sleek design you'll find three layers of filtration, including an activated carbon filter and high efficiency + pre-filter that captures hair, dust, pollen, dander, home and pet odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The air220 can accommodate large rooms like bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms. It is able to clean the air in an 800 sq.ft. room once every hour. You've trusted BISSELL to clean and care for the floors and surfaces in your home. Now, let us clean your air!
- 3 Stage Filtration includes an activated carbon filter and a high efficiency + pre-filter which captures over 99% of 0.3 micron particles or larger on the lowest fan speed including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and dander
- Honeycomb-structured activated carbon filter captures gases and VOC’s including odors from pets, cooking, smoke, and other common household odors
- Automated CirQulateL® System monitors and provides colored-coded, indoor air quality feedback and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed
- Whisper quiet operation and automated night mode jointly contribute to a peaceful sleeping environment
- Integrated design compliments any living space and includes front panel filter access, convenient cord wrap, and intuitive controls so it blends into any home
- Can accommodate room sizes up to 800 sq. ft. Perfect for bedrooms, basements, living areas, dining rooms and kitchens
- For replacement filters for the air220 search 2678 and 2677 on BISSELL.com or click on replacement parts directly from this page
- 3-year limited warranty
Intuitive single-touchpoint controls for fan speed, power, and filter reset functions.
The air220's filters are easily accessible from the front allowing for the air purifier to be placed against the wall and out of the way.
Atomic leg design provides product stability and elevated platform.
Cord stores discreetly behind the machine, so no more extra cord lying on the ground.
As less light enters a room the digital display and air quality feedback light will turn off.
Perforated air outlet significantly reduces the occurrence of foreign objects falling into the air purifier.