Where Form and Function Meet in the Home.
The BISSELL® air220 is an air purifier that packs powerful air purifying performance into a simple and sleek machine. It’s uniquely designed with clean lines and smooth edges and a soft-touch dial that gives you control over power and fan speed. The discreet cord wrap and filter that can be accessed from the front of the machine means you can keep it against a wall in your home, so it integrates into the design. Under the air220’s sleek design you’ll see three layers of filtration; an activated carbon filter and a high efficiency + pre-filter that can capture dust, pollen, hair, dander, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and home and pet odors. This indoor air care machine works best in large rooms like bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and basements. The air220 can clean the air in an 800 sq. ft. room once each hour. You’ve trusted BISSELL to care and clean for the floors in your home – now let us take care of your air!
- Capture over 99% of 0.3 micron particles or larger on the lowest fan speed including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and dander with the 3 Stage Filtration.
- Activated carbon filter has a honeycomb structure to capture gases and VOCs like odors from pets, cooking, smoke, and other common household odors.
- Monitor and receive color-coded indoor air quality feedback with the Automated CirQulate® System that automatically adjusts to the appropriate fan speed.
- Enjoy a peaceful sleeping environment with the Automated Night Mode and whisper-quiet operation.
- Designed with a convenient cord wrap, intuitive controls and a front panel filter, so it compliments any living space.
- Works in rooms up to 800 sq. ft.
- Find replacement filters by clicking on “replacement parts” on this page or searching “2678” or “2677” on BISSELL.com.
- Comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Intuitive single-touchpoint controls for fan speed, power, and filter reset functions.
The air220's filters are easily accessible from the front allowing for the air purifier to be placed against the wall and out of the way.
Atomic leg design provides product stability and elevated platform.
Cord stores discreetly behind the machine, so no more extra cord lying on the ground.
As less light enters a room the digital display and air quality feedback light will turn off.
Perforated air outlet significantly reduces the occurrence of foreign objects falling into the air purifier.