Battery for select BISSELL® Robotic Vacuums including EV675® Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, series 2503 and CleanView® Connect Robotic Vacuum, Series 2933
Follow these directions to change the battery:
DO NOT REMOVE THE PLASTIC SHRINK SLEEVE FROM THE BATTERY PACK!
- You will need a Phillips-head screwdriver to do this task.
- Turn the Power Switch to the OFF position. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the two screws and battery cover.
- Remove the battery and disconnect
- Connect the new battery and install into battery compartment
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to replace the battery cover.
For specific battery disposal instructions, please contact RBRC (Rechargable Battery Recycling Corporation) at 1-800-822-8837 or visit www.call2recycle.org.
This part works with 3 products. View Products
|Name||Battery for Select Robotic Vacuums|