Bare Floor Tool fits select Upright Carpet Cleaning Machines, Including Series: 2084, 2085, 2089.
To attach the Bare Floor Tool to your machine, follow these directions:
- With foot, press the red power button, to turn off unit and then unplug.
- Remove the clean water tank lifting straight up and away from lower body.
- Release Collection Tank latches (on each side) by pulling up from the bottom of latch and then out.
- Attach the hard floor tool by hooking it into the front of the nozzle. Rotate down until it snaps into place.
- Return both tanks to the machine and plug into a proper outlet.
NOTE: To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock when cleaning a hard floor, the BISSELL hard floor tool must be used and it must only be used with BISSELL 2X Hard Floor Solutions cleaning fluid intended for use with this appliance.
This part works with 2 products. View Products
|Name||Bare Floor Tool for Select Carpet Cleaners|