If your Pet Hair Eraser or AutoMate Lithium Ion Hand Vacs have low suction, don’t worry, here are some tips to help!
- Your dirt container may be full. Be sure to empty it to allow more debris to be picked up
- If the dirt container isn’t correctly attached low suction can occur. Be sure it snaps into place on the body
- The filter on your hand vacuum may need to be washed or replaced. Hand wash the filter and screen under warm water to clean it
- Make sure that the filter has no gaps when replacing.
- If needed, you can buy a replacement filter on bissell.com
- The tool you’re using may be clogged. Detach the tool and remove any debris or hair that may be blocking suction
- Make sure your battery is charged. With the machine off, plug in your charger
- The LED light will appear red when charging, and go blank when the battery is fully charged.
These tips should help fix low suction trouble with your Pet Hair Eraser & AutoMate Hand Vacs!