If you are experiencing power or charging issues with you Pet Hair Eraser or AutoMate Lithium Ion Hand Vacs, here are some tips
- When charging, make sure your hand vac is in the OFF position
- Make sure you are using only the charger that came with your machine
- The charger model number is listed in fine print on the motor rating label of the hand vac. Verify to make sure they match
- To get up and running you’ll need to charge your hand vac
- With your cable plugged into a grounded outlet, insert the charging adapter plug into the back of the unit
- The power LED lights will turn red when charging. If not, try another working outlet. For a full charge prior to first use, charge your hand vac for 5 hours
- When fully charged, the light will appear blank.
These tips will get you back to cleaning!