Get your best clean on area rugs from the BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max with our Area Rug Brush Roll. It works safely to refresh area rugs after a puppy accident or or a general clean. It's made with scrubby bristles that loosen tough messes up with the powerful suction of the CrossWave® Cordless Max sucks the messes into the machine. For best cleaning results around your home, pair this brush roll with the BISSELL® Area Rug Formula, and when you're done cleaning, rinsing the Area Rug Brush Roll is easy with our Self-Cleaning Cycle. This cycle spins the brush roll while also flushing clean water through the machine, so you're brush roll isn't just getting rinsed but is't also going to dry faster. Don't forget to replace your brush roll every 6 months, so you can make the most of your CrossWave® Cordless Max. Our Area Rug Brush Roll for the CrossWave® Cordless Max is one way BISSELL® makes refreshing your area rugs easy. BISSELL® also proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets, so when you buy a BISSELL® product, you help save pets, too. We're proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors, and pet homelessness disappear.
- Remove stuck-on dirt from carpets and area rugs
- Give your area rugs a deep clean and gently scrub low pile carpet with this brush roll's effective bristles
- Works in the BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max, series 2554, 2590, 2593, 2596
- Easy-to-clean and easy-to-replace brush roll. We recommend changing your brush roll every 6 months for best results
- For optimal results, pair with BISSELL® Area Rug Formula
- Every BISSELL® purchase helps save pets. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets
To remove or change the brush roll, follow these directions:
- Grab the front of the Brush Roll Window and pull up to remove.
- Pull up on the Brush Roll tab to remove.
- Put the Brush Roll on the drying tray.
- The Brush Roll and window can be hand washed.
- To replace with different brush roll, or same brush roll, place the end of the roll into the right side of the foot of the machine.
- Press the tab of the Brush Roll down to lock into place.
- Replace the Brush Roll Window by lining up the window tabs with the edges of the foot
- Then, press the window back into place until you hear a "click"