If you have suction trouble with your AirRam®, we can help you out.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged. Look for the 4 LED lights on the top of the battery.
- Remove the dirt bin and check the suction strength at the motor duct.
- To empty the dirt tank, lift the tab on the gray side of the tank.
- Then, over a trash bin, shift the slider bar towards the open end to empty it.
- Slide the bar back and snap the dirt bin door shut.
- On the other side of the tank, pull on the black tab to remove the filter.
- Separate the foam filter from the black filter insert by grabbing each end and pulling apart.
- You may wash both pieces to clear any debris that might affect suction.
- Make sure the filter pieces are completely dry before reassembling.
- Reinsert the black filter insert into the foam filter.
- Slide the filter back into the dirt tank until it clicks into place.
- Firmly push the dirt tank back into the foot until both ends click into place.
We hope these steps give you suction back with your AirRam®.