If your AirRam® has no power or won't hold a charge, here are some tips!
- Make sure the battery is properly secure. Grasp the battery and lift up, then push down into place until it clicks. The battery should sit flush.
- Unplug the charging cord from your machine and the wall.
- Run your fingers down the entire length of the cord looking for any rips or punctures. If damage is found, a new charger needs to be ordered.
- Test the outlet by plugging in a different small device such as a cell phone charger.
- 4 solid lights on the battery mean the brush roll has jammed. Remove the battery and brush roll, clean it and replace. Replace battery and turn on.
- If you see 1 red flashing LED, or 4 depleting red LED's, your charger may have developed a fault, Replace the charger.
- If you don't see any LED's it is likely the battery has developed a fault and needs to be replaced.
We hope these steps get you back to cleaning with your AirRam®.