We'll show you how to take care of the brush roll.
If you encounter a jam, the 4 LED lights on the battery will turn red.
- Remove the battery before checking the brush roll for blockage. Remove the dirt bin and set aside.
- Rest the AirRam on its back to expose the brush roll
- Press the release button and pull out the brush roll button.
- Clean the brush roll as needed.
- Holding the L-shaped end in one hand, spin with the other to make sure the brush is okay. It should spin freely.
- Reinsert the brush roll by placing in on the opposite side of the button. Then push the brush roll into place until it clicks.
- You can now replace the battery until it clicks into place.
Your brush roll is now cleared and ready to go!