Keep your BISSELL™ air 220 or air320 air purifier running at its best by replacing the activated carbon filter every 6 months. This filter has a unique honeycomb shape that's fill with activated carbon pellets to capture odors and VOCs.More Details
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Replace Filters Regularly. Keep your air purifier running its best by changing your filter every 6 months.
- Genuine BISSELL Replacement Filter. Engineered for BISSELL™ air 220 and air 320 air purifiers.
- Capture VOCs & Odors. Capture cooking odors, common household odors, pet odors, and volatile organic compounds.
- Unique Structure. Filter has a unique honeycomb structure filled with activated carbon pellets to purify indoor air.
This part works with 2 products. View Products
Turn OFF and unplug your air purifier. Remove the front panel to access the filters.
Remove and dispose the older Activated Carbon Filter.
Insert replacement Activated Carbon Filter and replace the front panel.
Plug in and turn ON your air purifier. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to reset, you'll hear a beep when Activated Carbon Filter is reset.
|Name||Activated Carbon Filter for Select Air Purifiers|