Access Plate, also referred to as the Sole Plate is for the BISSELL® ICONpet™ Robotic Vacuum. It is under the vacuum and holds the brush in place.
To remove and inspect the access plate/sole plate, please follow these instructions:
- Turn power OFF, remove the robot from the dock and put it upside down on a soft surface.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the 3 screws on the access plate. Rotate the access plate and lift it out.
- Look for damage on the access plate rollers and flexible wiper. Make sure they're all rotating freely. Replace if necessary.
- Pull up on the plastic end cap to remove the brush. Clean it and make sure the plastic end rotates freely.
- Check right side drive gear to remove any hair build up.
- Replace Brush Roll.
- Holding the access plate at a slight angle in front of the robot, align the slots in access plate with the tabs, then rotate the access plate into place.
- Replace the screws and don't overtighten. Compress the bumper several times to ensure smooth operation.
This part works with 1 products. View Products
|Name||Access Plate ICONpet™ Robotic Vacuum|