Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 133
Rated 4 out of 5 by roblesme Wow~ it really sucks out the dirt and long set stains
I put this baby together as soon as it arrived and gave it a whirl. My daughter had spilled red soda on our carpet a month or more ago. I tried and tried to get that stain out. This machine sucked it right out. Wow! And the amount of dirt it took out was amazing! It's easy to use, too. Fill the tank and let her go. Emptying it was a little harder though with the "bladder" tank kind of in the way and the water left in the "bladder" I just couldn't get it all out.
February 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mrscos Turbo Cleaner!!
This cleaner is amazing!! It was extremely easy to put together. Before I start on the good things I'll start with the things that bothered me first.
1. Since the tank holds a lot more it gets very heavy. ( I have carpel tunnel so it did hurt to lift and dump). ( Also a plus because it will be less trips)
2. The pedal to lower the handle of the machine is not on the bottom where they usually are, it is a hair taller then the middle of my shin. ( I am 5' 8) and you do have to push to release the handle.
3. It does have resistance. Meaning ( compared to my other deep cleaner) It is harder to push. My other mostly glides but this took some energy. I did 2 nice sized carpets (1 was a bit cheaper meaning it wasn't like normal everyday carpets) and then my living room and it was still the same resistance.
4. When I went to empty the container I noticed some of the dirty water actually got on top on the canister. Not sure how. (The bag which holds the clean water)
Now the great!!
1.This does have a heater!! In the special features ( specs) it says it does NOT have a heater. Rest assure that is does.
2. Very easy to put together.
3. Very nice design. Appealing to the eye.
4.Capacity is amazing. Less trip to empty to more time to focus on cleaning!
5. Works great on animal accidents and children accidents.
6. Large cleaning area (clean more at 1 time because it covers more area)
7. The stain tool works wonders! Great on furniture.
8. Carpets dry a lot faster
9. the brushes do shut off when the handle is put upright. The Specs says it DOES NOT have a shut off button but they do shut off when the handle is upright.
10. Did not have to stop a refill
11. Very easy to empty
I have 3 large size dogs ( more hair and mess and it worked amazing) and 2 children (2 and 4) so I have a lot of stains and such and this machine is amazing! It cleans and I don't have to worry about how fast the carpet will dry because it sucks up a lot of water so the carpet dries faster!.
I would recommend this product.
February 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pattie72 New Product
Hello, I received this machine as part of Bissell's contest and when it arrived, we did our living room and bedroom with it. I can say, the suction to pull up the water was great and carpet was left very dry and within a half hour after doing the carpet, we could walk on it without any dampness. I would recommend this to anyone without a doubt.
February 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jazzy C I'm in love!!
This is the first carpet shampooer I have ever owned and I was very excited to use it. We have lived in our house for 16 months now and we have beige carpet. We have 3 kids so needless to say, there were a lot of spills and stains. I could tell a difference after only completing half of my daughters room. The scent of the cleaner that was included was incredible! I am very pleased with my new purchase and enjoyed using it. Too bad we only have 4 rooms with carpet because this could be my hobby..lol. Also, the Deep cleaner was easy to put together, only had 3 screws. I liked the way I could see the machine sucking the water back up off the carpet, so I knew when I stopped seeing the water being sucked up, I had gotten all the excess water up.
February 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by RobLisa96 The best cleaner we've ever tried.
I was quite surprised to try this cleaner for the first time. From the minute we first started on our living room carpet, my wife and I could see a visible difference. And when we were all finished, the carpet we've been contimplating tearing up looked almost new again. We would higly recommend this cleaner to anyone who was looking for one. Two thumbs way up to Bissell for making this one!!
February 24, 2013