One and Done: Why You Will Love the New BISSELL PowerGlide® Lift-Off® Vacuum
by Susan and Janice from 5 Minutes for Mom
Susan and Janice here. We’re thrilled to announce we’re embarking on a campaign to spread the word about the new BISSELL PowerGlide Lift-Off vacuum. Yes, it’s a sponsored project, and we received a free vacuum to review, but as always, you can trust our opinions are our own.
We’re looking forward to having some fun with this campaign because it’s all about celebrating real women with real messes. We’re certainly real women with real messes – and we suspect many of you can relate.
Over the next few months, we’ll be getting deeper into cleaning and to start we tested out a new BISSELL PowerGlide Lift-Off vacuum. Well, we actually fought over it first. Watch the video below to see which twin won the fight!
OK, did you watch the video? Did you see which twin won the vacuum?
Well, we both love how the BISSELL PowerGlide Lift-Off vacuum can help you quickly clean your entire house, moving between carpet, hardwood and tile.
Our favorite part of the vacuum is the lift-off pod, which lets you easily clean stairs without hurting your back. It’s super easy – one click and a lift – to remove the pod. And it’s just as easy to put it back and continue vacuuming the rest of the house.
7 Reasons You’ll Love the PowerGlide Lift-Off
Here are seven reasons why you’ll love this vacuum as much as we do:
- Awesome Suction Power. You don’t want to spend your time vacuuming if half the dirt is being left behind.
- Lightweight. As we get older, our backs get weaker. We don’t want to lug a heavy vacuum up and down the stairs and try to balance it on the steps as we try to get the crumbs in the crevices.
- One vacuum, many floor types. We’ve got carpet, hardwood and tile. We want to whip around our houses with one vacuum cleaning all our floors.
- Maneuverable. Crumbs get everywhere. Vacuums must follow.
- Bagless beauty. We don’t want to buy and change vacuum bags. We like retro style, but not in our vacuums.
- Simple to use. We’re not into studying instruction manuals.
- Affordable. Yeah, we have better things to spend money on – household appliances aren’t a feature item in our budgets. This vacuum isn’t going to mess with our vacation savings.
Yes, we love the BISSELL PowerGlide Lift-Off, and we think you’ll find it is the only vacuum you need to clean your entire house.
< Back to Everyday Messes
Pet Vacuum with
- Features an easy-release portable vacuum for stairs and more
- No loss of suction* for performance that lasts
- Swivel steering for easy maneuvering around furniture, and a brush-roll on/off switch for scatter-free suction on hard floors
- On-board tools include Pet TurboEraser® Tool and crevice tool
- Collapsible handle for compact storage
- 5-year limited warranty
*Tested per IEC 60312-1 with multiple dust loadings, results within accepted tolerance of 5%.
BISSELL PowerGlide® Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off® Technology
This is such an easy vacuum to use. With having 2 large labs in the house, I am vacuuming almost daily! I love how light it is and easy to store! The easy empty basket is a joy.
-Shari, Tampa, FL
Read more BISSELL PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology Reviews