Allergens - did you know?
Answer: - Many people suffer from perennial allergies, which result in symptons throughout the year.
- Perennial allergies are triggered by indoor allergens, including house dust mite waste, animal dander, cockroach waste and indoor molds.
- The common dust mite can be carried in or on your clothing or body and can be found all throughout the home.
-The life cycle of a dust mite is 2-3 months and they are found in areas where skin is shed. One gram of dust can house up to 500 dust mites.
- Common symptons of dust mite allergies include sneezing, itching, watery eyes and wheezing.
- If you are allergic to dust mites, it is important that you use a quality vacuum, such as the BISSELL Heathy Home Vacuum™, with a good filtration system.
- Vacuuming alone removes up to 20% of dust mites found in carpet, vacuuming with Acarosan picks up 85% of dust mites when not brushed in, 95% when raked in the carpet.
-To reduce the symptoms of dust mite allergies, the source must be eliminated. Acarosan Dust Mite products kill dust mites. These products are unscented, water based products. Both the powder and spray are EPA registered.