What should I check if my Vac & Shine will not suction?
- Make sure the unit is fully charged. If it is not, charge the unit for 12 hours prior to using.
- Is the power turned on? The power button needs to be on to have suction on the Dry Vac side.
- Check to make sure the floor nozzle is properly attached. By suing a flat tip screwdriver, you can gently pry the tab upward and remove the floor nozzle, and then reattach.
- Make sure the dirt cup is empty.
- Make sure the filter is clean. If the filter needs to be cleaned, remove the debris and wash the filter with water and mild soap and allow it to dry completely before replacing into the machine.
If you are still experiencing a problem with the suction on your Vac & Shine, please contact BISSELL Consumer Services by calling 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET. A representative will assist you.